THE 2017 ONLINE APPLICATION AVAILABLE JANUARY 1ST
Financial Information is not required for our local scholarship. If you are a first time applicant, a recipient of a previous scholarship and are still an undergraduate, you are eligible to apply for 2017.
- Must be a full-time undergraduate student, up to five (5) scholarships may be awarded
- Apply for second-semester scholarship
- Must be a resident of Granville or Tolland, Massachusetts 01034
- Have a High School Diploma, GED, were home-schooled with appropriate requirements and/or are not currently in school but plan to become a full-time college student
- 300 word Goals & Aspirations Essay to be revised for each scholarship year
- Activities updated each scholarship year
- Work Experience updated each scholarship year
- Community Service - Have you volunteered for Granville-Tolland Dollars for Scholars?
- Academic Grade Point Average from fall semester
CLICK HERE FOR THE STUDENT AND PARENT TAB FOR MORE INFORMATION
Thank you to all who participated in the "99" Restauarant fundraiser held August 17th, 2016 and we had a lot of fun - hope you did too!
Our PAINT 'N SIP FUNdraiser
To Benefit the Granville-Tolland Dollars for Scholars®
on February 5, 2016 was enjoyed by all who participated!
FROM HIGH SCHOOL TO COLLEGE AND BEYOND...
Since 1974, the Granville-Tolland Dollars for Scholars® has been awarding annual scholarships to undergraduate students who are residents of Tolland or Granville. Scholarships are awarded based upon financial need, academic performance and community service. Each student's scholarship may be renewed year to year, provided the recipient reapplies by the May 1st deadline, meets all application criteria, and remains in good academic standing as a full-time undergraduate at an accredited college or university.
All monies raised in our annual fund drives (excluding a small portion to cover administrative costs) are given to support our local students. Recipients are selected fairly and anonymously regardless of race, color, creed, religion, gender, national origin, or disability.
The Granville-Tolland Dollars for Scholars is a non-profit, tax-exempt volunteer chapter of Scholarship America®. All contributions are tax deductible. We are a 501(c)(3) corporation and our Federal Tax Identification Number is 46-5057848.
Our Mission Statement:
The mission of the Granville-Tolland Dollars for Scholars is to promote scholarship, community involvement and leadership among the undergraduate college students of Granville and Tolland through financial awards.
Our address & email:
Granville-Tolland Doillars for Scholars
P.O. Box 214
Granville, MA 01034